Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Support




Looking for support?

 Never have I seen such a supportive online community as the Weight Loss Surgery Community! Today I got a warm welcome from Debi at Hawaii Bound Bandstander which was super sweet! I have also been warmly embraced by the folks at Vertical Sleeve Talk if you are a member you can find me HERE or search JennsNewLife user members.

Many times people in beginning stages of something (such as weight loss), look for support online but when they reach their goals they forget about the others they met along the way....NOT this community. Those at goal are there to answer questions and give support to people at all stages of the journey. It's awesome!!

There is also a great twitter community you can find by looking for #WLS and #VSG.  They are another great group of folks there for support and encouragement.

Looking for some great blogs? Check my sidebar for the best ones I have found so far....also make sure to check out:

Hawaaii Bound Bandstander

MamaMonner

These two bloggers I have found especially supportive! :)



6 comments:

  1. Yay! I totally hear you the WLS community is full of support which is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps thanks for the new blogs to follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I forgot to mention you!!! I'm so sorry yu have really supportive too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoohooo! I'm glad you found support! It's oh so important!

    And, thanks for the shout out. Oh my gosh. Everytime I log in I am up a few followers. Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete