Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~quotes~

~If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.~
St. Clement of Alexandra



Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau


“I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot .. and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why... I succeed.”
Micheal Jordan quote


"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."
Michael Jordan

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.  ~Flavia Weedn








He conquers who endures.  ~Persius
 

No comments:

Post a Comment