Monday, May 23, 2011

Do it on your own

        The one thing that people keep asking me is, "can't you lose weight on your own," like I won't be doing any work if I get surgery. I understand that they mean can't I lose weight without surgery. Truth is, yes I can and, I have about 10 times. I have gotten down to a reasonable weight only to gain it back again. I'm tired of playing the yoyo....losing and gaining. The first time I went to weight watchers I was in SECOND GRADE!! I have been losing and gaining weight since I was 7!! That's 26 years of trying to lose weight....I am so tired of trying to keep a certain weight....for 26 years! This is exactly why I am not telling many people I know, because I don't want to hear people's opinions. Ya'll know what opinions are like...lol. I'm tired of hearing them....unless of course they are supportive :)

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people don't understand weight loss surgery. I think they look at all the risks and assume that it's not worth it.

    It's something you have to decide for yourself. For me, surgery was a great option. I can lose weight but have a hard time maintaining it.

    My sleeve is an excellent tool that has changed my life FOREVER!

    Remember, you're doing this for YOU! Not anyone else :)

    ReplyDelete