Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8, 2010

I had my first appointment this past week. I was intending to have Lap Band surgery but due to my weight the doctor recommended that I have Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy. I am both excited and extremely nervous. I have had a pulmonary embolism in the past and I am afraid of having another one but there are many health problems I have that could be greatly improved if not cured by the VSG. I currently have bad body pain especially in the knees and back, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, high cholesterol, menorrhagia and depression.
I am scared of the pain but then again the pain of just being alive is extreme at my weight! my body hurts A LOT! It's embarrassing to not be able to do a lot of things "normal" sized people can do. I hate being stared at! I am about to work on a list of things I want to do when I lose weight....my "New Life" list!



Beginning:465
1st appointment: 451
Goal:175

No comments:

Post a Comment