Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PAIN

If I complain about pain after surgery someone please remind me of this post. lol

I AM IN PAIN! I don't say that to complain but I want to remember when I am free of all this extra weight of how much it HURT. My legs hurt, my knees and back are killing me right now. Even my elbow joints hurt. I wanna curl up in my bed and just sleep because moving around hurts so much! When I went to the Dr. he said the pain was caused by my weight so hopefully it will be better after  take off the weight. It hurts to walk around, going up stairs is nearly impossible, even going up a curb hurts my knees.

OK so I need to remember this if I complain that surgery hurts because that pain is temporary but the pain of being FAT is everyday. That's not even taking into account the emotional pain....people staring, not being able to do what others can do, not fitting into chairs, not being able to go on rides or sit in a booth....and on and on....OK point made? Being FAT HURTS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fat hurts on so many levels! And I cannot explain how quick the pain from surgery goes away! And as the weight drops your energy soars and then your doing more and the weight keeps dropping!

    ReplyDelete