Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hungerrrrr

Last night I had this ravenous hunger for food. I wanted to munch, to chew something crispy and salty like tortilla chips....or maybe sink my lips into some soft chocolate cake....I just wanted to eat. This hunger started after looking at some magazine's that my mom had given us. They all proclaimed to have diet secrets and exercise ideas in them but were also filled with recipes for NOT very good for me food. So I set the magazines aside, not really thinking of it, and not making any connection until today that all those food pics triggered my food addiction. I wanted to tear into some food so bad....so I allowed myself to eat and munch and enjoy....carrots...lol. OK so it wasn't the same but the chewing and crunching did help and I did think I felt real hunger. I was surprised that after my bowl of carrots I was satisfied and I watched a little TV. (America's next top MODEL whooohooo) and headed off to sleep satisfied.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is great :) You can be so proud of yourself, that you choosed the carrots over something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard. I find cooking mags and shows trigger my food obsession. Good for you for choosing carrots!@

    ReplyDelete